Putting eBooks on your Kindle or iPad
1. Download the .mobi eBook to a place you can remember.
2. Plug your Kindle via USB (the cable that came with your kindle) into your computer.
4. In a new window (either of Explorer or the Finder) locate the eBook you downloaded as a PDF.
5. Drag and drop the eBook PDF into the documents folder on your Kindle
6. Safely Eject/Remove your Kindle, and then disconnect it from your computer.
|3.||For Mac Users:||For Windows Users:|
|Open the Finder, and click on your kindle which should be listed under devices in the sidebar||An automatic window may popup after you plug in your kindle. If it does, select to open the folder in Windows Explorer.If this window does not popup, clock Start, and then click on Computer. You should then see your Kindle listed with the other devices on your machine. Double click on it to open it.|
|Emailing PDF to Yourself||Downloading eBook Directly onto iPad|
1. Download the PDF eBook to a place you can remember.
2. Open an email to the email address that is on your iPad, and email the PDF to yourself.
3. Open the email you just emailed to yourself, and click on the PDF.
4. In the top right hand corder, tap on the button to "Open in iBooks"
1. Enter into the Book Download Area using the correct word.
6. Click on the PDF link.
7. In the top right hand corder, tap on the button to "Open in iBooks"